Sunday, March 8, 2009

Presentations/ Portfolios

I liked Will's presentation on "Guitar Tops" from Wednesday. My favorite part was the story he told at the beginning of his presentation about his roommate stepping on his guitar. The story definitely caught my attention. I also liked how he related his presentation to the audience by saying how we all have had interaction with guitars in one way or another. I also enjoyed his presentation because I am trying to learn how to play the guitar. I did not know that the type of wood used made a difference to the sound of the guitar.
I have never made an online portfolio before. This will be my first time doing one so I am not sure how it is done or what programs you use to make it.

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed his presentation too. I think how he opened with the fact we have all interacted with a guitar in some way was great too. He caught my attenion immediately because I play the guitar, but I know he grabbed others with the way he opened his speach. I should think o do something like that next time I do a speech.

    The guitar is really fun to play and its really easy, just find a friend that can play and get them to show you a few chords and play around with them. I had no clue what I was doing at first, and a lot of things didnt sound good, but eventually I just could fell it and it all started coming together. I hope you learn how to play and enjoy i as much as I do.

    ReplyDelete