Thursday, January 8, 2009

About Me...

Hi my name is Stephanie. I am from Simpsonville, SC and I this will be my second semester here at Clemson. I transferred this past fall to Clemson from Erskine College which is a small private school in Due West, SC with only about 600 students. I originally went there on a soccer scholarship but tore my ACL for the second time playing my freshman year. Took a break from soccer for a little while but have recently started play intramurals and pick-up again. I transferred to Clemson to become a marketing major because it was not offer at my old school. I love sports and being outside and hope to get a job advertising for a sports team one day. I have really enjoyed being at Clemson so far and look forward to my remaining time here.

No comments:

Post a Comment