Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My Future Plans

I plan on having a job within the marketing field in ten years. My ideal job would be advertising for a major athletic team however I know that there are only a certain amount of sports teams which means that there is not a lot of opportunities for a job within that field. I am also wanting to have a job with commercial advertising if I can not find one with a sports team. I would like to live somewhere in the south close enough to a city for my job but not within the city. I would like to live in a subdivision that is a lot like the one I live in now. It is a family neighborhood that holds several events on major holidays where the whole neighborhood gets together to hang out and celebrate together. I would like to have a comfortable lifestyle where I am not in major debt, but I do not need to have huge house or a lot of money.

No comments:

Post a Comment