Sunday, February 8, 2009

Interview Mistakes

I did agree with the article. I think that it gave a lot of really important tips about how to handle the interview. Some of the information I felt may have been more common sense and they could have replace with other information. However that common sense information is definitely something you want to mess up on.

I have had an interview before. I worked for Carmax for a year and they had a three back to back interviews that you had to go through before you got the job. The first one was the worst because it was my first job interview. I was a little nervous for that one, but the other two went really well. The last interview I had that day was the best. The guy who was interviewing me had a wife that graduated from the same college I was attending at the time. We talked about the school for most of the interview.

The advise I have for people going into an interview is to be your self. It makes it a lot more comfortable for you and for the employer. If you are just being your self then it will make answering the questions easier and you will not have to worry about being truthful

No comments:

Post a Comment